Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update

Well I thought that I would be good to give a general update of what is going on in my life currently.  I am now/soon to be hired employe at AEA.  If your not familiar with AEA they make ribbon mics in the Big Ribbon tradition, as well as mic preamps.  I have been interning for six or so months now and have enjoyed every moment.   I was part of the team that brought the RPQ 500 to market.  I am currently doing work with their mic pre design to make it fit into a Sony console.

Matt Kollar and the Angry Mob have been back together for just under a year now and a lot has changed.  We are working on a new album currently.  We are playing at La Cave on the 31st of March with Ghost Town Jenny and a few others I believe.

School is going well I am finishing up my Digital Media certificate this semester.  I am swimming again and feel much better.

Ok well I think that is a general overview of what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment